Shop

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Vintage Shakespeare Altered Book

Hello Everyone,

With Valentine's Day right around the corner I want to share with you this Altered book that I worked on.  As many of you know I love to collect journals and find very unique books.  I have a big passion for writing and reading and I was so excited when I found this old Shakespeare Book!
Watch the my Video on this book HERE


I found this Shakespeare Book with a lot of his famous plays and books.  I wanted to alter it with a romantic theme of Romeo and Juliet since is my favorite story. 

This is the Before photo: 



I used a tissue paper technique to create the texture throughout the whole book.  



I then used a lot of different sprays from Lindy Stamp Gang, they have beautiful sparkly sprays!!


I added a few vintage appliques from an old wedding dress and a few metal embellishments along with a little bottle to Juliet.  


I had a lot of fun putting this together and I hope it inspires you!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a beautiful Valentine's Day!

Big Hugz

Juliana ~ IluvVintageScrap (Youtube)


No comments:

Post a Comment