Shop

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Roses Post Card Box

Happy Thursday!!!

    I have a little box to share with you that I altered using beautiful trims and laces from Suhafuha Etsy Store.  Watch Video HERE.


I used some Shabby Chic Post Cards :) 

Some of the trims I used on this box! 

I am in love with Post Cards especially if they are Shabby Chic or Vintage.  I altered this box to store some of my Post Cards.  Suhafuha has Amazing high quality trims in many different colors. For this box I mainly used white and teal. 


I added a few embellishments and tried to re create a fabric flower similar to the one on the picture!

As you can see this is a picture of the box Before.  It is a recipe wood box but I think its perfect to store Post Cards. 



I love this color combination and it was so much fun to alter. 



Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out Suhafuha Store!
Hugz
Juliana 


3 comments: