Shop

Friday, February 8, 2013

Shabby Chic Romantic Love Box

Happy Friday Everyone,

   As we get closer to Valentine's Day I can feel the love in the Air!!!!! So today I want to share with you this Shabby Chic Romantic Box that I made using the beautiful Divine & Hello Pastel Collection from Prima. You can watch the video of this box HERE.



I absolutely love these two collection combined they are both gorgeous, soft, and so Shabby Chic!!!!!  
I used this beautiful rose image from the Hello Pastel Collection. 



I also embellished it using all new Prima flowers and wood embellishments!!! I was also happy to use some Prima Trims in this box ;) 



 I hope it inspires you to create with these two collections!!!!

Thank you for stopping by!
Big Hugz
Juliana 

5 comments:

  1. Волшебный ларец - очень красиво!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh, this is exquisite....absolutely breathtaking!!!! Looooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the pretty lace flower on top, just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this box is soooo lovely!! Beautiful work!!

    Hugs Jytte :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Juiana, This is just beautiful! I just love your work and thank you so much foryour Tutorials! Judy x

    ReplyDelete