Shop

Monday, September 24, 2012

Romance Novel Frame Configuration Box

Hi Everyone,

  I want to share with you another one of my Frame Configuration Boxes and this one is using the Prima Romance Novel Collection.



I made this one specially for a wonderful friend of mine... she loves this collection.  I used a lot of prima flowers and embellishments as well.  This paper collection and prima flowers and embellishments you can find at Discount Paper Crafts Etsy Store.  She has a variety of gorgeous scrapbooking products!!!!




Love the romantic colors in this collection..... I also created a little card to go with it too :)

Love making these Frame Configuration Boxes and I can't wait to share more of them with you!!!!

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugz
Juliana 



4 comments:

  1. This is just totally beautiful!! I love the Romance Collection, and you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it you are so good,thank you for sharing your work ..

    ReplyDelete