Shop

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Prima Tea Thyme Canvas - Shabby Tea Party

Hi Everyone!!!!

    I am really excited to share with you this canvas that I created for CHA Summer 2012 using the new Prima Collection Tea Thyme.  I think is my favorite of this new release!!!


This paper makes me think of tea, tea parties and totally shabby chic style LOL so that was my inspiration for this project.  Inside the canvas I used a chipboard teapot and teacup that you can find at Thepiecebypiece Etsy store.  I embellished the whole canvas using new prima flowers, embellishments and a few Tim Holtz dies.

Below are a few pictures of my canvas....... totally love making these and I can't wait to share with you all more.

I have a video on this canvas too and you can watch it HERE.

Also please be sure to visit the Prima Blog for more projects using this collection ;)

Thank you for stopping by!!
Hugz
Juliana :)


On the top right you see some of the new Prima flowers and the Junkyard Clocks I love these!!!


 I used a Prima spray along with other new flowers and of course some seam binding :) 


 I love this teapot and teacup totally my favorite! I also used the new Prima Alphabet Stickers :) 


I had so much fun making this canvas and I hope you all enjoyed it!!!!! :) 


1 comment: