Shop

Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Ladies' Diary Box, Card & Journal

Hi Everyone!!!!

    Hope you all had a wonderful weekend :) Today I want to share with you another box, card and journal that I made using A Ladies' Diary and Le Romantique Collection by Graphic45.


I made these gifts for a very sweet friend of mine :) First I created this little box using the beautiful paper A Ladies' Diary added a little white frame too.




Then I made her a card too just love all of the shabby colors to this collection ;) 



And last this Journal using Le Romantique... I wanted it to be soft and a little simple in case she wants to use the journal :) 




I Hope you enjoyed these little gifts :)
Hugz
Juliana

1 comment:

  1. Juliana, this is a most gorgeous and exquisite gift set....WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! Outstanding job!!!

    ReplyDelete