Shop

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Trims, Laces, Trims and more Laces......

Hey Ladies,

    I went to my first Estate Sale today and I found soooo many gorgeous wedding trims and laces.  Many of these are really vintage.  I paid only $15 dollars for everything! I found some other little treasures but wanted to share these with you first :) Love going to the thrift stores and vintage shops.... one of my favorite hobbies ever :) I can't wait to use them in my shabby chic projects ;)

Hugz
Juliana

 Most of them are Wedding Trims :) 


 This light pink one is one of my favorites!!

 Also love this vintage trim!!!



 This one is very different love the eyelet in it





 More wedding trim :) 

Lastly this huge piece of wedding trim soo gorgeous!!

5 comments:

  1. THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL! GREAT FIND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Sweet these are dreamy...Love them all...check out my latest vintage trims too at my blog...I love all things vintage and do posts now and then about my finds...These trims you found are very nice...AWESOME FIND!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU CERTAINLY DID FIND SOME GORGEOUS STUFF. I LOVE THEM. I HAVE GOT TO START PUTTING SOME STUFF TOGETHER AND USING MY FINDS. I HAVE FOUND THAT IT IS EXTREMELY HARD TO CUT IT UP. DO YOU HAVE THAT PROBLEM? I FIND A BEAUTIFUL DRESS WITH ALL KINDS OF LACE AND TRIM AND BLING ON IT AND THEN I DONT WANT TO CUT IT....BUT ITS USELESS UNLESS I DO. ANYWAY...LOVELY FINDS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY. HUGZ, MARCY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw the video. These are really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, are you saling these laces they are fantastic I also love you flowers I'll be making some thank you for always sharing your beautiful work, thank you it's been a very interesting expirience learning and enjoying your creativity. God Bless

    ReplyDelete