Shop

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Accordion Card "Everything Grows with Love"

Happy Weekend Everyone!! I don't know about you but I am so happy that is the weekend :) Today I have this Accordian Card (that's what I am calling it LOL)  that I created from scratch.  This is one of my projects for my Iamroses Design Team.   Its decorated with beautiful soft pink flowers from Iamroses.  I am totally in love with Gardenias right now and the Spring theme.  This card comes with a few tags and its perfect to use as a mini album too.  I also used this beautiful stamp called Moments in Time by Flower Soft.  I colored her distress inks.  I've been having so much fun practicing with distress inks.  I hope you all enjoy this card!!

Thank you for stopping by and please stop by to Iamroses :)

Hugs
Juliana

Love this stamp!! I added some flower soft on the grass. 

 I used the beautiful flower sprays from Iamroses



 I really like this sentiment!! 

 I made a few pages to include inside the card. 






Iamroses Products: 

Other Products:
Prima Paper
Lace
Paper Leaves
Spellbinders 

No comments:

Post a Comment